Sunday, August 16, 2009

3-D Purse Bag

Purse Goodie Bag


Challenges Entered : Simon Says Anything But a Card
Creative Inspirations Boxes and Bags

I made this cute purse as a goodie bag for my daughters birthday party. It was a bit of work to get all 7 that I needed done. I used Bristol board to make the purse and covered it with pretty pink striped for the top and flowered paper covering the bottom half. I also added some hole punched flower fastened with tiny pink brads for a bit of decoration to the front and for the handle made out of bazzil pink card stock folded 3 times over to give it some strength and over sized once again pink brads to hold it in place. We filled the purses up with make-up for each girl to enjoy. This was a great treat to give each of the girls and they were very surprised to find what was inside when they open it too.

I had used a book for the pattern but it has been along time and I can't seem to remember which one but if I remember I will post the name of it.
Enjoy :)
Hugs Anne

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is fabulous, brilliant creation.
    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful box!! I love the flowers!!
    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    <3,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete