Saturday, May 30, 2009

Butterfly Cards


Butterfly Card

2 Cute Little Matching Cards

I made these simple but cute cards for any occasion as I left them blank inside to personalize quickly when needing thank-you card to you are so special card.
Items I used to make these cards.
One Butterfly in Orange and the Other in Yellow
Paper Used -Green Bazzil, and Cream embossed paper with dragonflies and butterflies
Stamp Used- Kolette Hall* Precious Friend
Ribbon - pastel green adhesive ribbon

Thanks for looking Enjoy Anne :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anne - these cards are great. I'm also writing to let you know that you won my May Giveaway - Congratulations! Hope you enjoy it! Visit my site and let me know your email address so we can correspond in (relative!) privacy about where you'd like me to post your prize. Thanks for entering! :) Kylie

    http://kylie-3sheets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty Cards :)
    Congrats on the winning the prize :)
    you lucky girl have a wonderful day
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete